top of page
Dr. Wally Renne
6/14 Fri 1:30PM - 2:30PM
3D Printed Dentures
Learn the latest clinical techniques for the digital fabrication of dentures. Newly developed efficient workflows will be discussed including best scanning techniques, records and jaw relationships, and digital design. New resin technology and denture finishing techniques will be explored.
Dr. Dhaval Patel
6/14 Fri 2:30PM - 3:30PM
Digital Protocol for Overdentures
Going over the protocols for picking cases and implementing a digital workflow in converting or designing an overdenture. It's important that we know all the tools that we can utilize in our practice and what options we have for our patient benefit. Learning how and when to utilize a custom angled and custom height locators is a powerful tool we should all be aware of.
Learning Objectives :
· Treatment planning and data collection
· Guided surgery protocol
· How to use Custom Locaters for over dentures
Dr. Tarun Agarwal
Dr. Sully Sullivan
6/14 Fri 4PM - 5:30PM
The 4 Keys to Scaling Your Business
At some point in our practice careers, we must stop grinding away tirelessly. If left to that mentality we reach burn out, lower profitability, and underutilization of our skill sets. By diving into the four pillars of soft skills, infrastructure, clinical skills, and patient attraction you can start making more money, loving dentistry again, and doing more of the work that you love to do.
• Understand the four keys to scaling your business: Soft Skills, Infrastructure, Clinical Skills, and Patient Attraction
• Dive into infrastructure and what it takes to compliment the clinical skills for scale
• Stop focusing on our hygiene employment issues and start attracting the right patients
Dr. Louie Al-Faraje
6/15 Sat 8AM - 9AM
State-of-the-art treatment planning for full arch implant reconstruction
Full arch implant reconstruction – also known as All-on-X – is the process of creating a whole new smile using 4-6 dental implants. If planned and executed correctly, the result creates a beautiful and strong smile that resembles natural teeth. Improper treatment planning, however, can lead to a disastrous outcome. In this lecture, Dr. Al-Faraje will cover all of the necessary steps in the treatment planning process that will prevent possible complications and ensure a successful and aesthetically pleasing outcome.
· Collecting complete diagnostic data
· CT scan analysis for full arch implant therapy
· Smile analysis
· Surgical options
· Transferring the treatment plan onto the surgical field using digital workflow
· Options for the provisional prostheses
· Options for the permanent prostheses
Dr. August De Oliveira
6/15 Sat 9AM - 10AM
3D Printed Digital Implantology
In this lecture Dr. de Oliveira will talk about how uses 3D Printing with implants to make his dentistry safer, more efficient, and fun! Dr. de Oliveira will cover same day designed and printed surgical guides using Pylon, TruAbutment's absolutely free guided surgery system, Exocad design and using the Sprintray Ecosystem to make same day implant restorations.
· Doctors and their team will learn about 3D Printed same day surgical guides.
· Doctors and their team will learn how to use scan posts and ti bases in 3D printed screw retained crowns.
· Doctors and their team will learn about the available resin and 3D Printing options in dentistry.
· Doctors and their team will learn about design options for implant restorations.
Dr. James Klim
6/15 Sat 10:30AM - 11:30AM
The Positive Impact of Digital Dentistry on Materials and Restorative Workflows
Today’s digital intraoral scanners provide high-precision digital impressions of the patient’s mouth without the need for traditional impressions while improving the patient experience. By exporting digital files to advanced AI software, the clinician can achieve better diagnostics and treatment planning, a more successful restorative workflow, and accelerated profitability growth potential.
• Enhance knowledge of intraoral scanning technology and applications, including study models, orthodontics, implants, removable appliances, and restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
• Drive successful clinical outcomes by understanding the guidelines for tooth preparation and restorative material applications.
• Save valuable clinical time by maximizing the precision benefits of restorative digital workflows.
Additional Lectures Will Be Announced Soon.
bottom of page